Halloween Night Mahjong offers the same game you know and love with a distinctively spooky twist. Get into the holiday spirit with some classic tile matching gameplay. If you’re feeling stuck, our Halloween Night Mahjong Walkthrough is here to help guide you through the basics!
Whether you’re a returning champion or Halloween Night Mahjong is your first game, here is a brief explanation on how the game is played:
- Remove pairs of matching tiles from the board. A tile may be removed if there are no other tiles located on top of or on either side of it.
- “Flower” tiles may look different, but they still belong in the same category and can be matched with each other.
- “Seasons” tiles may also look different, but like the flowers, they belong in the same category and can be matched with each other.
- Points are scored each time you remove a pair of tiles from the game board. The quicker you remove tiles, the higher your score index is, and the more points you will score. Your score index is shown in a meter at the bottom of your screen.
- Silver tiles, upon being removed from the game board, will instantly restore your chip bonus.
- Gold tiles act as the main objective for each game board. Remove all of them in order to complete a level and progress.
- The more standard (non-gold) tiles you have remaining on the game board when all the gold tiles are cleared, the higher your score will be.
- If no more matches can be made on a board, the board will automatically be shuffled for you.
In need of a few extra tips and tricks? Not to worry; the Halloween Night Mahjong Walkthrough has what you need:
- Select the jack-o’-lantern skill button at the bottom left corner of your screen to shade off blocked tiles. This will help indicate which tiles can and cannot be moved at a glance. You can toggle this skill on and off as needed.
- The arrows button at the bottom right corner of your screen is your shuffle bonus. Click on this to shuffle all the tiles on the board into new locations. You can use this whenever the bonus meter is filled, but it will take time to recharge. Make tile matches that contain silver tiles in order to instantly restore this bonus.
- Levels are divided into larger sections according to difficulty. The Abandoned Field will be the first of these you can select. Clear all the board levels here to unlock the Novice category, and so forth.
- When selecting a game board, the level goals will be displayed upon entering. Each level requires you to remove a certain number of gold tiles, but will also have bonus tasks for you to complete. Once a task is completed, the lock icon next to this task will be replaced with a gold key. Goals vary from finding all the gold tiles within a level, to completing the level within a certain amount of time or in a certain number of moves.
- You may change the type of tile you would like displayed from the Options menu. You can access the Options menu via the arrow on the upper left of your screen whenever you are on a game board. Tiles come in oriental, numerical, and picture symbol formats.
Congratulations, you’ve completed our quickstart Halloween Night Mahjong Walkthrough! Need any additional help? Be sure to let us know!
The Halloween Night Mahjong Walkthrough is meant to help guide you through the game’s basics and does not contain cheats, hacks, or serials.