The benefits of our multiplayer games
- play online against other players
- play whenever you like
- collect as many coins as possible
- enjoy hours of gaming fun
The objective of the game is to be the first player to bring your fifteen stones to the other side and take them out of the game. The player that does this first, wins the game.
1. At the start of the game, both players roll one dice. The player with the highest number may start the game.
2. After rolling the dice, the player can move his stones according to the number on the dice. Make sure that the players walk in different directions.
3. When you throw two equal numbers the roll will count double and you will be able to play this roll twice.
4. When you are not able to move a stone during your turn, you will skip the turn.
5. The player will only be able to move a stone to a free space, or a space that already contains stones from that player.
6. The player is also allowed to move a stone to a space that only contains one stone of the opponent. The stone of the opponent will be topped and removed from the game.
7. Stones that have been removed can be brought into play again from the home side of the opponent, before the game continues.
8. The player may start to remove stones when all stones are played to the home side of the player.
You need coins in order to play our multiplayer games. You'll receive coins as a welcome gift when you first start playing. After that you can earn coins by winning games, and by logging in every day for a daily gift. You can also buy more coins (through the Wallet), or become a VIP or SuperVIP member for more coins in the daily gift.
Choose the game you'd like to play, and click on a room. The amount of coins you have to pay to join a game depends on the room. The higher the stakes are, the higher the prize is for winning a game!