The benefits of our multiplayer games
- play online against other players
- chat and play at the same time
- collect as many coins as possible
- enjoy hours of gaming fun
The objective of the game is to prevent you from receiveing any penalties and that you end the game with the lowest amount of points.
Cards in the game: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, jack, queen, king and ace.
- All hearts are worth one point.- The queen of spades is worth thirteen points.
1. The cards will be equally divided between the four players.
2. Before the first round starts, every player will choose three cards and passes these on to the next player. The player that has the two of clubs will start the game.
3. The other players need to play cards of the same kind, unless they do not have a card of the same kind, in which case they can decide what card to play.
4. Players are not allowed to play heart cards or queen of spades in the first round and are only allowed to finish with hearts when a heart card has been played by a player that did not have the same kind of card as the cards that had been played.
5. The player with the highest card on the table of the colour that started the game will win the round and will start the next round.
6. Each heart card in a won game will result in one penalty against the player who wins the game and the person that wins a game in which the queen of spades has been played will receive thirteen penalties.
7. After thirteen games, after all cards have been played, the round will be over and the points per player will be calculated. There will always be a new round when the maximum amount of points has not yet been reached. The player that, at that moment, has the lowest score, wins the game.
You need coins in order to play our multiplayer games. You'll receive coins as a welcome gift when you first start playing. After that you can earn coins by winning games, and by logging in every day for a daily gift. You can also buy more coins (through the Wallet), or become a VIP or SuperVIP member for more coins in the daily gift.
Choose the game you'd like to play, and click on a room. The amount of coins you have to pay to join a game depends on the room. The higher the stakes are, the higher the prize is for winning a game!