The benefits of our multiplayer games
- play online against other players
- chat and play at the same time
- play whenever you like
- collect as many coins as possible
The meaning of the game is that one player plays away the ""whole"" balls and that the other player plays away the ""half"" balls. When a player played away all the balls he was supposed to play away, he or she needs to play away the 8-ball. The player who plays away the 8-ball, wins the game.
1. The game consists out of a total of sixteen balls. Players need to bump the other balls into the pockets (""pocketing"") by using the white ball.
2. The player who manages to bump a ball into one of the pockets will decide whether he/she has to put the whole balls or the half balls.
3. The players now need to bump all whole or half balls into the pockets.
4. When a player pocketed all whole or half balls, he or she needs to pocket the black ball in order to win the game.
5. When a player pockets the black ball while he or she still has other balls in play, the player automatically loses the game.
6. The 9-ball variety is quite similar to the 8-ball with the only difference that when playing 9-ball, the sequence in which the balls are being pocketed is very important.
7. Use the friend rules to sharpen the rules.
You need coins in order to play our multiplayer games. You'll receive coins as a welcome gift when you first start playing. After that you can earn coins by winning games, and by logging in every day for a daily gift. You can also buy more coins (through the Wallet), or become a VIP or SuperVIP member for more coins in the daily gift.
Choose the game you'd like to play, and click on a room. The amount of coins you have to pay to join a game depends on the room. The higher the stakes are, the higher the prize is for winning a game!