The benefits of our multiplayer games
- play online against other players
- play whenever you like
- win many different prizes
- enjoy hours of gaming fun
Be the first player to place all the stones on the table in various combinations to win the game. Combinations can be made from series (three or more consecutive numbers of the same colour) or rows (three or more stones of the same value but with different colours).
Pay attention: when you have too many stones on your rack, you will receive a second rack. Click on the arrows under the sorting buttons to switch to the second rack.
1. Each player will receive fourteen stones. The leftover stones will form the pot. The game consists out of a total of 110 stones.
2. The player can organise the stones on his or her rack on colour or value.
3. Players can place combinations of series or rows on the table.
4. A series is a combination of three or more consecutive numbers in the same colour.
5. A row is a combination of three or more stones of the same value in a different colour.
6. The first move of a player needs to consist of a combination that equals thirty points or more. You can choose to disable this option if youŽd like.
7. When a player is not able to place a stone, he or she needs to click on the ""Pass"" button, after which he or she will receive an extra stone.
8. Besides creating a combination, a player can also edit an existing combination or add extra stones.
9. A joker can be used as a substitute for every number in every colour, in order to create a combination.
10. A joker can be used from the first move on. The joker will assume the value of the stone that it substitutes. The game maker can choose for four, six or eight jokers in the game.
11. The player that clears all stones from his or her rack first, wins the game.
12. When creating the game, you can decide on the time per turn. You can choose between thirty seconds, sixty seconds and three minutes.
Besides the original version of RummyClub, you will also have the option to choose for RummyBlitz. This variety is a faster version of the original. Turns will only take thirty seconds and players do not need to start with a score of thirty points.
You need coins in order to play our multiplayer games. You'll receive coins as a welcome gift when you first start playing. After that you can earn coins by winning games, and by logging in every day for a daily gift. You can also buy more coins (through the Wallet), or become a VIP or SuperVIP member for more coins in the daily gift.
Choose the game you'd like to play, and click on a room. The amount of coins you have to pay to join a game depends on the room. The higher the stakes are, the higher the prize is for winning a game!