The benefits of our multiplayer games
- chat and play at the same time
- play whenever you like
- win many different prizes
- enjoy hours of gaming fun
In order to win the game, the player needs to have a hand which is closer to the value of 31 than the hand of the opponent. The objective of playing 31 is to be the last player standing after the played games.
1. The highest amount of points that the player can achieve is 31 points.
2. When playing 31, the player will only use cards with a value of 7 or higher (""picket cards""). The ace equals eleven points, images are ten points and the rest of the cards represent the value that they state.
3. When the player holds three cards of the same value, this will count as 30,5 points.
4. When the player holds three aces, the hand will be ""on fire"" and the value of the three aces will be 32 points.
5. Taking turns, the players are able to hold the cards in their hand or trade a card for a card on the table.
6. When the player thinks to hold the highest value, he or she will click on pass. Depending on the settings the game will immediately stop when the player has 31, or the players will finish the round.
7. When the player loses, he or she will lose one life.
8. With the variety ""take the bus"", the cards 2 to 6 will also be in the game, which represent their stated value.
You need coins in order to play our multiplayer games. You'll receive coins as a welcome gift when you first start playing. After that you can earn coins by winning games, and by logging in every day for a daily gift. You can also buy more coins (through the Wallet), or become a VIP or SuperVIP member for more coins in the daily gift.
Choose the game you'd like to play, and click on a room. The amount of coins you have to pay to join a game depends on the room. The higher the stakes are, the higher the prize is for winning a game!