The benefits of our multiplayer games
- play online against other players
- win many different prizes
- collect as many coins as possible
- enjoy hours of gaming fun
The objective of the game is to checkmate the king of your opponent. This means that his or her king will always be beaten, regardless of which move your opponent makes.
1. The white player will always start the game.
2. A move consists out of moving one of the pieces from one space to another, in accordance with the rules for that specific piece. The exception to this rule is the ""castling"". In this case, two pieces move at the same time; the king and the tower.
3. A player can beat one of the pieces of his opponent by moving one of his pieces to a space with one of the opponentīs pieces during his turn. The piece of the opponent will be removed from the game.
4. ""Checkmate"" is the term that indicates that a king is in check and that he can not make anymore moves in which he wonīt be in check again. The party that stands in check loses the game.
5. ""Pat"" is the name of the situation in which a party is not standing in check, but is unable to make anymore moves without placing himself in check. In this case, the game will end in a ""draw"".
You need coins in order to play our multiplayer games. You'll receive coins as a welcome gift when you first start playing. After that you can earn coins by winning games, and by logging in every day for a daily gift. You can also buy more coins (through the Wallet), or become a VIP or SuperVIP member for more coins in the daily gift.
Choose the game you'd like to play, and click on a room. The amount of coins you have to pay to join a game depends on the room. The higher the stakes are, the higher the prize is for winning a game!