The benefits of our multiplayer games
- play online against other players
- chat and play at the same time
- collect as many coins as possible
- enjoy hours of gaming fun
The objective of the game is to end with zero points. You will do this by creating card sets of three or more cards. When you have made sets of all of your cards, you can knock in order to end the game. All card sets will then be added to each other and taken off your points. The more sets you have, the more points you lose. The player with zero or the least amount of points wins.
1. At the beginning of your turn, you need to draw a card. At the end of each turn, you need to discard a card.
2. With the cards in your hand you will create card sets of three or more consecutive card values, of your will create sets of the same value.
3. All sets in your hand are worth points. The objective is to create as many sets as possible, to achieve the largest amount of points. All points will be deducted from your total. The more points you get, the closer you get to the zero.
4. When you have made enough sets to achieve a score of zero, you can knock. The sets and points of all players will then be calculated. The player with zero points, or the lowest score, wins the game.
* A row of 6 is worth 25 bonus points.* A row of 7 is worth 50 bonus points.* A row of 8 is worth 75 bonus points.* A row of 9 is worth 100 bonus points.* A row of 10 is worth 150 bonus points.* A row of 11 is worth 1500 bonus points.* A row of 12 is worth 250 bonus points.* A row of 13 is worth 1500 bonus points.
When you have two different tens, jacks, queens, kings and aces, this will also count as 1500 points.
You need coins in order to play our multiplayer games. You'll receive coins as a welcome gift when you first start playing. After that you can earn coins by winning games, and by logging in every day for a daily gift. You can also buy more coins (through the Wallet), or become a VIP or SuperVIP member for more coins in the daily gift.
Choose the game you'd like to play, and click on a room. The amount of coins you have to pay to join a game depends on the room. The higher the stakes are, the higher the prize is for winning a game!