The benefits of our multiplayer games
- chat and play at the same time
- play whenever you like
- win many different prizes
- enjoy hours of gaming fun
Be the first player to lose all cards on the personal stack by playing them in numerical order, 1 to 12. The game has 144 cards that are numbered from 1 to 12, plus 18 jokers which can be used as any number.
1. Every player receives one card. The player with the highest card may start the game.
2. Every player will have an upside down stack of cards on the left side; this is the personal stack. The top card of this stack is always turned around.
3. After the cards have been dealt, the other cards will be turned upside down and placed in the middle as the deck.
4. Each player will start with five cards.
5. At every turn, the player will automatically receive enough cards to have five cards in his hand again.
6. Together, the players can form up to four discard piles during the game.
7. Only a ace or a joker can start the game.
8. You may use the joker as a substitute for every number.
9. The player whose turn it is can place his or her cards on the discard pile when he or she has one or multiple cards with consecutive numbers, counting from 1 to 12. When one of the discard piles reaches number 12, the stack will be finished and the players will be able to create a new stack.
10. Every player has his own put away stack with place for four cards. You are able to put away a card on this stack when you can not cannot continue within your turn. You can place several cards on top of each other, but you can only play the top card.
11. When you played all five cards, you will receive five new cards within your turn. Cards placed on the put away stack do not count as played cards.
12. Playing the game as a team works the same way as when you are playing individually, with the only difference being that you can play both your own cards and the cards of your partner.
13. Both team members can continue playing after one of the personal stacks has been completed. The game will only end when both players do not have a personal stack anymore.
14. You can choose between a 30, 20 or 15 deck. This number indicated the amount of cards in your personal stack.
You need coins in order to play our multiplayer games. You'll receive coins as a welcome gift when you first start playing. After that you can earn coins by winning games, and by logging in every day for a daily gift. You can also buy more coins (through the Wallet), or become a VIP or SuperVIP member for more coins in the daily gift.
Choose the game you'd like to play, and click on a room. The amount of coins you have to pay to join a game depends on the room. The higher the stakes are, the higher the prize is for winning a game!