The benefits of our multiplayer games
- play online against other players
- play whenever you like
- win many different prizes
- enjoy hours of gaming fun
The objective of Poker is to win as many coins as possible by using the two cards in your hand and the cards that are on the table. You will use these cards to make the highest combination of cards possible.
1. Each player receives two closed cards in front of him.
2. The first two players to the left of the player will simultaneously place a bet (the ""small blind"" and the ""big blind"").
3. The other player can choose to call, raise or discard their cards (""fold"").
4. The dealer will now place three cards on the table. The players can now make a bet, pass (""check""), raise or fold.
5. The dealer will now place a fourth card on the table (the ""turn""), which will start a third betting round.
6. The dealer will place a fifth card on the table (the ""river"") which will start the fourth, and also the last betting round.
7. When there are multiple players in the game after the last betting round, the player that has placed or raised a bet last shows his or her cards (the ""showdown"").
8. The player with the highest combination of cards will win the pot, after which a new round will commence.
You need coins in order to play our multiplayer games. You'll receive coins as a welcome gift when you first start playing. After that you can earn coins by winning games, and by logging in every day for a daily gift. You can also buy more coins (through the Wallet), or become a VIP or SuperVIP member for more coins in the daily gift.
Choose the game you'd like to play, and click on a room. The amount of coins you have to pay to join a game depends on the room. The higher the stakes are, the higher the prize is for winning a game!